Foods * Events * Places Most bloggers will not write about it. So, I will.

Friday, October 5, 2012

Capricci: Review of Food and Service

Capricci: Great Food, Not so Great Service 

No doubt, Capricci is one of the best Italian restaurants in Singapore. They serve great pasta and situated at Tanjong Pagar, it's of those restaurants that you would want to have nice lunch or dinner. 


So me and a couple of of colleagues went for lunch at Capricci today. The food was indeed excellent but what really bothered me was those who served the food didn't really provide just as excellent service. 

When me and my friends asked for extra plates, the guy who gave us the plates placed them obviously in such a hurry that he was almost throwing the plates on the table. It was just rude. Quite completely the opposite of the reviews that you get to read online. Sure, I'm giving the guy a break since he may be having a rough week, but seriously? Rudeness to the customers is just unacceptable!

Would I recommend eating at Capricci? Sure, they serve great food. I just hope they'd work on the politeness of their customers because no matter how excellent the food is but the service is so poor, I'd rather eat at a restaurant with average food. 

Directions to Capricci

Address: 27 Tanjong Pagar Road
Singapore 088450
Tel: 6221 6761
Website: http://www.capricci.com.sg

Opening Hours
Dinner (Monday to Saturdays)
6:30pm - 10:30pm

Lunch (Mondays to Fridays)
11:30am - 2:30pm




0 comments:

Post a Comment